I woke up this morning, made coffee and couldn’t believe the date it’s the last day of July! We did some of my favorite projects ever in July. Since there are so many, I’ll share 10 of my favorite projects!
1. The Simple Framing Project. This gold frame adds so much to our space, I love it!
3. The BEST part about the Three Bracelet Ideas was seeing your bracelets! Thanks for sharing photo’s of your projects with me!
4. I loved sharing my Homemade Snickerdoodle recipe with you! These cookies are soft and delicious! I may make some more today…
6. These Homemade Beeswax Candles were so easy to make. They smell like sweet honey while cleaning our air, it’s the best!
8. I’m so excited about this Geometric Crochet Pillow pattern. I have a few of my own patterns, but I’ve never shared them before. Here’s to the first of many!
9. The Crate Bookshelf is one of my favorite projects in our living room. I love how warm and cozy it makes our space!